7 Nov 2013

Go Team Orange!


Hello lovelies!

Today was sports day at my sons school, so of course I had to paint my nails in his team colour, which is unfortunately orange. I am not an orange fan at all!  Luckily I had recently bought Martian Sea from Pretty Serious, which is a dark burnt orange.



Love this colour, just not sure how I feel about it on me.  This is 2 coats.  Accent nail of a Nfu-Oh flakie.

As for sports day.. it wasn't great.   As some of you know, my son has Aspergers, and can be uncoordinated so sports do not come easy for him. We had a slight drama with the high jump, he would run up to it but then stop dead and not jump.  He just doesn't feel comfortable letting his body go like that. So he tried twice but then got quite upset about it.  His teacher was great though, and still gave him a token for trying.  I cried, of course. ;)

Till next time.
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)