24 Oct 2013

MLO Polish It's Shiny, Captain - review

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick post today. I have a polish from an awesome new aussie brand to show you.. MLO Polish! I love the name as it reminds me of milo. ;)
I have 3 polishes to review, but today I am just going to show you her new chrome.. It's Shiny, Captain!  What a great name!  
This is a silver grey coloured chrome polish.  I love having my nails look like metal. :)




This is 2 coats, and the formula was great.  2 coats evened it out perfectly, and  with none of those brush strokes like you can get with some chrome polishes.

MLO Polish can be bought from her Etsy store, and they also have Facebook and IG!

Till next time.
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)