1 Apr 2012

Well, I'm very sad to say that the no 'poo experiment was a complete failure.  My hair did not take to the baking soda wash and ACV rinse at all..  it was completely greasy on top, dry and frizzy on the ends.  *sigh*  I am still trying to go fairly chemical free on my hair though, so i have started using shampoo bars instead of shampoo and conditioner.  I get them online and so far it's going great.  I just lather them up lightly in my hands then rub my hands over the top of my head.. i don't do the ends at all, and haven't used any conditioner.  Unfortunately i do have to wash it every day.. it seems i just have that kind of hair.  I am going to experiment and see if i can find one that me to wash only every second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)